Just got this info on Friday. Lots of cool deals from bunch of the businesses on Orcas!!! Also the Orcas Island Chamber of Commerce is sponsoring a shuttle that will take runners on Saturday evening into town for a couple hours. It will leave Camp Moran around 5pm and will pick you back up around 7:30pm and get you back to Camp Moran just in time for more live music! (space will be limited to about 25 people)
· $10 off a massage with Outback Massage
· Beach Haven Resort. 20% off rates for runners & families. 2 night minimum. Phone: 376-2288; www.beach-haven.com
· Orcas Suites at Rosario offering special room rate of $79 (plus tax) or King Studio @ $99. Phone: 376-6262; www.orcassuites.com
· Dancing Deer Vacation Home is right near Moran, and is offering 10% off all stated rates. Phone: 206-861-1220; www.vacationrentals.com/vacation-rentals/17836.html
· Alder Bungalow offers trail runners and their family two nights for the inclusive price of $650. Inclusive means all taxes, cleaning, and deposit rolled into one fee. This offer is 15% off the regular price for this 4 bedroom, 2100 sq ft, luxury home which is located directly in Eastsound. Sleeps 8 comfortably. Mention the "Moran Trail Run" to claim the discount. Phone: 360-317-8471
· Otters Pond B&B has a “stay 3 nights for the price of two” (at the regular rate) special at this time with our sumptuous 5-course breakfast. The view from our shoji-screened hot tub overlooks the beautiful pond and protected wetland. We are an adult getaway located near Moran State Park. We also have a 2 bedroom condo at the Landmark Inn with a gorgeous view that has special winter rates and is perfect for families. Phone: 360-376-8844.
· Pebble Cove Farm offers a 10% discount off rates for runners & families. Phone: 376-6161. Web: www.pebblecovefarm.com
· Turtleback Farm Inn (details to follow on Friday 1/28/11).
· Doe Bay Resort –Rainshadow Runners’ Special at Doe Bay
Stay 3 nights for the price of 2! Feb. 3 rd – 7 th 2010
Enjoy a soak in the hot tubs or sweat it out in the sauna!
Power up for the big run Friday night with a heart healthy meal from the Doe Bay Café! Featuring a three-course Runner’s Prix Fixe of organic Doe Bay Garden Greens, Olive Oil Poached Wild Alaskan King Salmon with a Southwestern Quinoa and Sweet Potato Salad and Sauteed Kale, and a Reisling Poached Local Pear for dessert. Just $35 to add this delicious meal to your package deal!
Doe Bay Resort and Retreat
Orcas Island, WA
We will also be offering a 60 minute massage at a rate of a dollar a minute! That’s $15 off our normal rate of $75.
Book yours upon registering with the front desk!
· Madrona Bar & Grill offering: buy one lunch or dinner entrée and get equal or lesser value entrée at ½ price. Phone: 376-7171.
· The Kitchen will offer 10% discount to participants and we will stay open til 7 pm on Friday. I'll have a few specials that day. Pho bowls and fried rice will be featured. Phone: 360-376-6958. Web: www.thekitchenonorcas.com
· Mia’s Restaurant is offering 20% discount for either breakfast or lunch entrees. Phone: 360-376-6427.
· Warm Valley Orchard Farm shop is offering a 10% discount to runners on non-consignment items. Phone: 360-376-4386. Web: www.warmvalleyorchard.com
· Moon Glow Arts & Crafts offers 20% discount to any runner and/or family member. Phone: 376-4994.
· Jillery Jewelry, Art & Gifts is offering 10% off any item not already sale priced. Phone: 376-5522.
· The Clothes Horse offers a 45% price cut on many items in the store during the days of the race. Phone: 376-3287.
· Local artist Bruce Wilson (376-2755) offering ‘Orcas Island’ shaped necklace for $12.00 (50% off retail). Only 50 available.
· Kenmore Air is offering a discounted round-trip airfare (this year or next). Telephone reservations for “Orcas Runners Fare” @ 866-435-9524.
· Orcas Island Trail Rides offers a 35% discount to runners & families. Phone: 376-2134. Web: www.orcastrailrides.com